Saturday, April 19, 2008

There Must Be A reason

In everything there's always a reason.

For a couple of months, i was so busy at work. I have not updated this blog- I thought this might die for no reason. But i guess i have to continue what I'd loved doing. Blogging.

I would love to share my thoughts, things i want to do and still want to do. Photography.

We'll sometimes i would love to stuck in my room; dreaming and think of some beautiful places i would love to go. Those unseen beaches, mountains, virgin islands, smiling faces and expressions, wild rivers, beautiful gradens in Japan, roads in France, and skyscrapers. I could imagine a feeling where u are on the top of a mountain and seing those plain lands. The emotion that is being free. Free from everything.

today, i have the freedom to write on this certain page and i am hoping i can update you the things i would love to do more.

Noel, a good friend of mine in Ng Khai before(now he's at the iStore Cebu) encourages me to do this blog and be a partner in all photo shoots activity. Oh, i hope i could do more. He showed me his armour today! Hahah! Did i say armour? I mean, his 155mm kit lens which his brother bought and gave it to him. I was a little bit jealous about it. 155mm? thats quiet expensive dude. But i hope someday, i could have it . Sir, you know whoe you are. how you could give me a favor on this. hehehe. We'll im just saying that, if you have some extra, i accept donations. Hahahaha.

Hopefully, i could have a normal schedule next month and i can do more photoshoots with noel and flickr buddies. Visit my flickr photos. it talks me about there.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yoh! how r u? hope u could find tym taking nice shots wid u. :) when man ka available oi! :)