Thursday, July 12, 2007

Don Moen Live in Cebu!


A renowned praise and worship leader and producer, Don Moen is coming back to Cebu for a concert on July 27, 2007, 8:00PM at the Pacific Grand Ballroom of Waterfront Cebu City Hotel.

Don Moen has been one of my favorite praise and worship leaders and his songs tremendously changed my outlook of who God is.

I attended his concert way back in our province in Iloilo in year 2000 and it was truly a blessing for all of us. ”God will make a way, Praise looks Good on You, You Make Me Lie Down, Give Thanks, I Just Want to be where You Are” are my favorite songs and popularized by this man that helped me believe in God and continue doing his ministry.

As Josiah says, “God used his songs to reach out to me; To minister to me. That is why with all my heart, I would love everybody to go to this concert. I know the ticket prices is a bit of a stretch but I know in my heart that we will be blessed in this concert - and that is priceless. Don didn’t came here to be paid. He can choose not to come here and be wealthy in U.S. If you look at his schedule it is full for the whole year. He came here to minister through songs. “

Tickets at P680 and P890. Reserved seats.

No comments: